There are plenty of good reasons to join!
“We are so glad that we joined TYC! The programs and social activities are excellent, and the members and staff are extremely friendly. We look forward to spending more time at the Club with all the new friends we've met.” Bill and Judy Echols, members since 2014
“For us, the Tahoe Yacht Club has been a place to experience fine wine maker dinners, interesting lecture presentations, wonderful parties, winter ski trips, year round good times and, oh yea, mingling with other boaters!” Ted and Ivy Warburton, members since 2014
You can see more of them by watching our video.
If you are interested in Membership you can download our application here.
- Beautiful lakefront boat in/out location
- Full bar service with member pricing
- Big screen hi-definition TVs
- Regulation championship pool table
- Children’s play area
- Private party club facility rental
- Reciprocity with other west coast Yacht Clubs and beyond.
- Power boating
- Over-The-Bottom power boat rallies
- Cruising with the Commodore events
- Picnics at selected locations around Lake Tahoe
- Year round Tahoe City Marina slip renters receive an annual $500 contribution toward their TYC membership from the marina.
- Buddy boat Program
- Laser, Pico and Sunfish sailing dinghies – Free for members
- Two stand-up paddle boards and three kayaks – Free for members
- Monday Night Laser Race Series (beg/advanced, co-ed and junior’s)
- Wednesday Night Beer Can Keel Boat Race Series
- Trans-Tahoe Regatta
- Saturday Restaurant Regattas
- Gin Fizz Summer Season Opener and Blessing of the Fleet
- Seasonal theme parties such as
- New Year’s Eve Celebration
- Santa Visit Christmas Party
- St. Patricks' Day Party
- Fourth of July
- First Friday Monthly Cocktail Parties
- Souper Saturday Speaker Series
- Penguin Ski Club
- Eagles Golf Outings
- Wine Tastings and Seasonal Winemaker’s Dinners
- Beer Tastings and Brew Master Dinner
- Commodores Cruise to Emerald Bay
- Rumgatta--cruise to Celebrity Golf Tournament
- Fondue Party